Wednesday 30 June 2010

June Winners

My oh my, what a lot of entries in June and such wonderful creations, myself and the DT have really enjoyed visiting your blogs and looking at all the talent out there. And of course you set us another very difficult task of selecting our winners.

But as always we have to narrow the numbers down to just four and this month I am pleased to announce that these are:

First place and winner of all those yummy punches is:

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Issy

I was amused when I just read your post again Issy and you said you don't use your punches enough.......your' gonna have real problems now then ? Please e.mail me with your postal addy: brenda@ibas.co.uk

And the following lucky crafters have been selected as this months Top 3. You can display our special logo on your blogs, well done all of you:

2) Farrah
3) Anna
4) Silvie

Pop back tomorrow when I will be posting our new July challenge and details of the fabulous prize that will be on offer..........some really great stash that has only just hit the craft world.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Sarah A said...

Congratulations all! Amazing creations by the winners.

Sarah x

NHL said...

Oh, I knew Issy would win when I saw the DTs comments, so I'm not surprised to see that my prediction was right :-) and she is a really deserving winner!
Congrats!

issy said...

Oh boy, Oh boy, am I excited... I cant believe Ive won. I will be smiling for the next month!! especially as everything seems to be breaking down on me.. first the cooker, then me laptop.. winning this prize is certainly the pick up I needed.

Thank you for all your lovely comments,
and Thank you Brenda, and all the team, and to Sir Stampalot for such a generous prize.

issy